November 12, 2019
FOR MEMBERS OF THE STATE HOUSE
The Parliamentary Leaders Retreat Programme is organized by Centre for Legislative Studies (CLS) and ADSC Specialty Training, which strives to create links among parliamentarians and the centre resources, as well as welcomes old and new lawmakers to take advantage of this unique programme.
The course aims to provide concepts, insights and practical skills for leading and managing successfully in parliamentary institutions.
It offers policy settings, institutional strategies and tertiary work sector cultures in a national and international context
Course materials are drawn from the best and latest research and resources on tertiary sector leadership. It also provides participants the exposure of high profile national and international leaders’ sector, experts and access to a network of peers facing similar management challenges.
As parliamentarians this programme will help you be better representatives and improve your prowess, as well as ability to focus on the issues at hand. You will receive great ideas, especially pertaining to formulating a winning Bill and designing a road map to getting the votes needed for achieving end goal.
- Course fee
- Complete Course Materials
- Certificate of attendence
- All meals on-board
- Shore & Land excursions
- Open/anytime seating & multi-venue dining
- Activities -organised & individual
- Ship-shore-ship transfers
- Internet access & Wi-fi (Common areas, cabins)
- Airfare, accommodation
- Alternate specialty dining venues (unless specified)
- Alcoholic beverages, soft drinks
- Casino gaming
- Passport and visa fees
- Insurance of all kinds
- Increases in third party charges or tazes
- Customary land tour gratuities are welocme
- Service charge: USD 12pp/night (can be pre-paid with fare
- Gratuities to beverage staff welcome
- Service charge for spa and salon 18%
- Items & services of a personal nature
- Laundry and or valet charges
- Wi-Fi, internet, satellite/mobile phone & fax charges
CATEGORY ONE: £5,500
(Five Thousand Five Hundred Only) is based on single attendee in a stateroom with balcony
CATEGORY TWO: £9,000
(Nine Thousand Only)
is based on double attendees sharing the stateroom with balcony.
Account Name: AFRICA DEVELOPMENT STUDIES CENTER (ADSC)
Bank: First City Monument Bank PLC (FCMB)
Account Number: 3716115025
Sort Code: 214082209
Swift Code: CITUS33XXX
Correspondent Bank: CITIBANK
Course confirmation is made within two weeks of confirmation of the book which an invoice is sent to the participant.
Kindly send us a copy of the transfer slip after payment has been made, via email at email@example.com.
To register/for more inquires please send an email indicating your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org